GM Brett Veach and head coach Andy Reid have selected their 16 men practice squad.
@ChiefsFan4Lyfe Chiefs Focus @Chiefsfocus
GM Brett Veach and head coach Andy Reid have selected their 16-man practice squad.
The Kansas City Chiefs announced roster moves on Wednesday and today, including the signings of 16 practice squad players. Below is a look at today’s transactions:
SIGNED TO PRACTICE SQUAD:
S Zayne Anderson
TE Kendall Blanton
G Mike Caliendo
LB Cole Christiansen
LB Jack Cochrane
RB Jerrion Ealy
WR Daurice Fountain
TE Jordan Franks
S Nazeeh Johnson
DE Azur Kamara
LB Elijah Lee
QB Chris Oladokun
WR Cornell Powell
C Austin Reiter
DT Danny Shelton
DT Taylor Stallworth
- Elijah Lee will be back on the 53-man roster once Blake Bell goes on IR so the Chiefs might looking to add one more to the practice squad
- Danny Shelton was expected to be on the practice squad after being cut yesterday.
- Kendall Blanton is a Blue Springs, MO native and Mizzou grad. Blanton’s father, Jerry Blanton, played linebacker for the Chiefs for seven seasons.
- Cole Christiansen spent 2021 on the Chargers practice squad and was brought up to the active roster with injuries to Kenneth Murray.
- Chris Oladokun was a Top 30 visitor for the Chiefs during the 2022 NFL Draft process. The former 7th-round pick rose late on draft boards with his athleticism and arm strength.
We know Veach and Co. have more moves in store. Be on the lookout for RT, WR, and D line help soon.
Kendall Blanton: https://youtu.be/_Kcsd038-1E
Chris Oladokun: https://youtu.be/6NGGk7FnThc